Prime Grazing Country
- Located north of Young approx 32 klms and 5 klms off the Olympic Hwy
- 164.67 Hectares (407 acres approx) sandy loam soils filing back into the range
- Separated into 4 paddocks and 5 stock dams providing water
- Great grazing/cropping block with loads of potential
- Backs onto Open Range providing shelter and neighbour separation
- 50 Hectares of fescue, Chickory clover mix. Single Super (110kg/Ha) and Lime (120 tonne) applied in 2016
- Sub clover with native grasses across the remainder of the property
- Some small areas fenced off and seeded with native trees
Expressions of Interest close Friday 22nd September 5pm
For further details or to arrange an inspection call Dick Cummins, 0438 299 446
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.