Family Home with Amazing View
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated on the high side of the street in one of Young's best keep secret addresses, this lovely renovated brick & tile home delivers amazing rural views, well maintained gardens and great outdoor entertaining. Built in 1986, (Huxley Homes) the home comprises a traditional floor plan.
- 3 bedrooms ( built ins to all) brick veneer residence with single lock up garage
- Formal Lounge and dining adjacent to the kitchen and access to the garage
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking offers a delightful sitting/family area adjacent
- Ducted evaporative cooling for summer and gas point for winter heating
- Outdoor entertaining is provided by fully enclosed Picton Bros. 4m x 5m sitting room.
- Enclosed front porch offers amazing views across rural landscapes
- Single lock-up garage under roof provides internal access
- Rent potential of approx $300 per week
High-set on approx. 645sqm's with mature gardens, plus back yard entry from the rear Council reserve.
Privacy & position in this well respected south side location.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
645m² / 0.16 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.