When Size, Style & Sophistication do Matter
What a family home that has presence from the Street, views from the front doors as well as loads of space, charm and style. This could be the house for you. located high side of the Street with views to the east of rural landscapes. Features of the property include
- 5 bedroom brick veneer home on approx 1110 sqm block with a terraced backyard and trees planted
- Master bedroom with walk through robe into a stylish floor to ceiling tiled ensuite
- All bedrooms have built in robes as well as timber blinds
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Large open plan kitchen with 900mm electric oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and loads of bench space
- Massive butlers pantry hidden from view with enough shelving to store enough supplies for all year
- Double lock-up remote control garage with internal access into the home
- Large lounge/family room adjacent to the kitchen/dining as well as the outdoor alfresco area
With new turf laid and all the hardwork done, this home is just waiting for its very first occupants to come, enjoy and live life.
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
Danny & CrystalDick has been absolutely exceptional. From start to beginning he has provided superior service and has always kept us informed as to the progress of the sale of our house. Dick goes above and beyond making the experience a pleasure. This is one real estate agent whom deserves accolades for his commitment, friendly and knowledgeable experience.