Original, Full of Charm and Dual Purpose Zoning
This is one straight out of history and loaded with Character, Potential and Memories for All.
- Original 3 bedroom Weatherboard home on a level 765sqm (approx) block
- Large eat in kitchen with loads of cupboards as well as electric stove and split system air conditioner
- Lounge room adjacent to kitchen with wood and electric heater
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 with built in robe, master with bay window as well as seat with storage beneath
- Single lock up garage accessible from Nasmyth Street, rear lane access and large private yard
- B4 Mixed Use zoning applicable to this property
If you are looking for an original gem with loads of character, this one cannot be missed
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
Danny & CrystalDick has been absolutely exceptional. From start to beginning he has provided superior service and has always kept us informed as to the progress of the sale of our house. Dick goes above and beyond making the experience a pleasure. This is one real estate agent whom deserves accolades for his commitment, friendly and knowledgeable experience.