* Circa 1909, this grand 5-6 bedroom federation homestead will appeal to the most discerning of purchasers.
* Epitomizes the character & tradition of its time set on a secluded approx. 6,146sqm's (1.51 acres).
* You'll be captivated by its award winning landscaped gardens that provide a unique living environment.
* Beautifully maintained and modernised boasting new plantation shutters, quality floor coverings & more.
* Its living spaces are well proportioned & versatile, combining both traditional and modern day living.
* Magnificent entrance hallway, decorative timber fretwork, 12ft pressed metal ceilings & open fireplaces.
* Formal lounge, master bedroom with ensuite & adjacent dressing room displaying new built-in cabinetry.
* Second 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom guest living wing or studio with its own access & privacy all under roof.
* Split system R/C A/C, slow combustion wood heating, ceiling fans security system and abundant storage.
* Kitchen with 3 x Miele ovens & dishwasher opening out to generous, north facing family & dining areas.
* Private outdoor entertaining, bricked courtyard & sweeping verandahs draped by wisteria & climbing roses.
* Meandering driveway to double garaging, lock-up workshop/storage plus open car spaces for easy access.
* Complete with town water, its grounds are fully irrigated by approx.400gph bore & water storage tanks.
* A home of grand proportions,Lynnlee' is rare to the Young market and the perfect B&B or home office STCA.
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
Christian MinardsI wish to pen a short note about David Coombes of Ray White Young. My parents had an investment property in Young, a very modest weatherboard cottage that had fallen in to disrepair. The state of the house was shocking and uninhabitable , let alone sale-able. I was charged with appointing an agent, and I spoke with two, one from a very established franchise group and David Coombes from Ray White Young. From the very first phone call there was a distinct difference between the two agents. I explained the situation, that we were based in Sydney, needed to sell the house but also needed to get the house in a vastly improved state to sell for a fair price. David Coombes mobilised carpenters, electricians, handymen, glaziers, cleaners and lawnmowers. He went above and beyond, he was always available on the phone , responded to emails and gave us progress reports. David's approach, knowledge and professionalism was nothing less than 100% David's marketing was flawless, and achieved a sale prior to auction that the family were over the moon with. David Coombes of Ray White Young was our guardian angel and I can not rap him enough. We could not have sold the house for the price we achieved without him, no way in the world. I truly believe that he is an absolute credit to the Ray White Group.