Versatile Investment with Dual Occ Upside
* Fresh to the market and demanding of your immediate attention in this ever popular location.
* Inviting 3 bedroom clad home, that has enjoyed considerable renovation over the past 3 years.
* Investors should note its former $330 weekly rent return & genuine dual occupancy potential.
* Quality natural gas kitchen, 2 bathrooms & comfortable living space with split syst. R/C A/C.
* Private & stylish timber deck, carport & garden shed to approx. 1,012sqm's to sealed rear lane.
* Just perfect for retirees, as it is on the flat and level, within close walking distance to town.
Please Note: Whilst all care has been taken by Ray White Young to ensure accuracy in preparation of the particulars herein, no warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the particulars provided is made or given by us and interested parties must therefore rely on their own enquiries. Liability for any error, omission, negligence or misrepresentation is hereby excluded.
Christian MinardsI wish to pen a short note about David Coombes of Ray White Young. My parents had an investment property in Young, a very modest weatherboard cottage that had fallen in to disrepair. The state of the house was shocking and uninhabitable , let alone sale-able. I was charged with appointing an agent, and I spoke with two, one from a very established franchise group and David Coombes from Ray White Young. From the very first phone call there was a distinct difference between the two agents. I explained the situation, that we were based in Sydney, needed to sell the house but also needed to get the house in a vastly improved state to sell for a fair price. David Coombes mobilised carpenters, electricians, handymen, glaziers, cleaners and lawnmowers. He went above and beyond, he was always available on the phone , responded to emails and gave us progress reports. David's approach, knowledge and professionalism was nothing less than 100% David's marketing was flawless, and achieved a sale prior to auction that the family were over the moon with. David Coombes of Ray White Young was our guardian angel and I can not rap him enough. We could not have sold the house for the price we achieved without him, no way in the world. I truly believe that he is an absolute credit to the Ray White Group.