Precisely What you've Been Looking for
* An aesthetically appealing 4 bedroom home, beautifully positioned in this highly soughtafter cul-de-sac.
* Generously planned, predominantly open living, incorporating timber kitchen and sunken lounge & rumpus.
* Features ensuite / walk in robe to master, spacious 9ft ceilings, ducted evap. cooling & central gas.
* Stylish outdoor entertaining space & double garaging under roof to family size approx. 1,557.7sqm's block.
* Its location is unquestionable and buyers you'll see value and be pleased you waited for this one!
Christian MinardsI wish to pen a short note about David Coombes of Ray White Young. My parents had an investment property in Young, a very modest weatherboard cottage that had fallen in to disrepair. The state of the house was shocking and uninhabitable , let alone sale-able. I was charged with appointing an agent, and I spoke with two, one from a very established franchise group and David Coombes from Ray White Young. From the very first phone call there was a distinct difference between the two agents. I explained the situation, that we were based in Sydney, needed to sell the house but also needed to get the house in a vastly improved state to sell for a fair price. David Coombes mobilised carpenters, electricians, handymen, glaziers, cleaners and lawnmowers. He went above and beyond, he was always available on the phone , responded to emails and gave us progress reports. David's approach, knowledge and professionalism was nothing less than 100% David's marketing was flawless, and achieved a sale prior to auction that the family were over the moon with. David Coombes of Ray White Young was our guardian angel and I can not rap him enough. We could not have sold the house for the price we achieved without him, no way in the world. I truly believe that he is an absolute credit to the Ray White Group.