Versatile Industrial Site with Development Upside
* Versatile, Larger Scale Industrial Site to Lease adjacent Milvale Road (Temora Road)
* Main building is approx. 595 sqm and is of composite construction with brick facade (50m frontage)
* Modern & spacious front showroom, office and presentable amenities (evap. A/C & security system)
* Approx. 2,884 sqm's land area, easy access 3m high roller access & heavy vehicle access / shelter
* Internally aged, yet sound partly divided workshop / warehouse space plus mezzanine storage
* Extensive, open hard-stand areas and second shed approx size 150 sqm's with security fenced yard
* Long term lease available and Lessee's contribution to outgoings apply in addition to monthly rent
* Seldom to properties like this present themselves & you are encouraged to be speedy in your approach!
Christian MinardsI wish to pen a short note about David Coombes of Ray White Young. My parents had an investment property in Young, a very modest weatherboard cottage that had fallen in to disrepair. The state of the house was shocking and uninhabitable , let alone sale-able. I was charged with appointing an agent, and I spoke with two, one from a very established franchise group and David Coombes from Ray White Young. From the very first phone call there was a distinct difference between the two agents. I explained the situation, that we were based in Sydney, needed to sell the house but also needed to get the house in a vastly improved state to sell for a fair price. David Coombes mobilised carpenters, electricians, handymen, glaziers, cleaners and lawnmowers. He went above and beyond, he was always available on the phone , responded to emails and gave us progress reports. David's approach, knowledge and professionalism was nothing less than 100% David's marketing was flawless, and achieved a sale prior to auction that the family were over the moon with. David Coombes of Ray White Young was our guardian angel and I can not rap him enough. We could not have sold the house for the price we achieved without him, no way in the world. I truly believe that he is an absolute credit to the Ray White Group.