Be Where the Action is in Milvale Road
- Currently occupied by Mad Harry's Furniture in the lower Boorowa Street commercial district
- Massive approx. 1,407sqm commercial shed that's getting on in age, yet sound in condition
- Extensive 29.3m wide frontage has potential showroom space & nose to kerb, off-street parking
- All services connected, versatile B4 Mixed Usage zoning attracting land rates of $4,981.20 pa
- Vacant possession in 90 days and or option to buy existing furniture business / stock below cost
- Now reduced by $55,000 the owner says sell and is equally ready to deal on the adjoining property(s)
- Think to the future, as it's certainly only a matter of time before the commercial land opposite is developed!
Christian MinardsI wish to pen a short note about David Coombes of Ray White Young. My parents had an investment property in Young, a very modest weatherboard cottage that had fallen in to disrepair. The state of the house was shocking and uninhabitable , let alone sale-able. I was charged with appointing an agent, and I spoke with two, one from a very established franchise group and David Coombes from Ray White Young. From the very first phone call there was a distinct difference between the two agents. I explained the situation, that we were based in Sydney, needed to sell the house but also needed to get the house in a vastly improved state to sell for a fair price. David Coombes mobilised carpenters, electricians, handymen, glaziers, cleaners and lawnmowers. He went above and beyond, he was always available on the phone , responded to emails and gave us progress reports. David's approach, knowledge and professionalism was nothing less than 100% David's marketing was flawless, and achieved a sale prior to auction that the family were over the moon with. David Coombes of Ray White Young was our guardian angel and I can not rap him enough. We could not have sold the house for the price we achieved without him, no way in the world. I truly believe that he is an absolute credit to the Ray White Group.