Harry's Gone Mad & Reduced by $100,000!
- Positioned in a strong commercial area & currently occupied by Mad Harry's Furniture
- Huge approx. 1,239sqm's, B4 Mixed Usage zoned site with a multitude of possibilities
- Fire-proof (hebal clad walls) commercial premises covering approx. 1,022sqm's
- Located on arterial road leading to Temora with dual frontage / access to Lovell St
- Passing trade from Harvey Norman, Super Cheap Auto & neighbouring Big W
- With vacant possession and or option to buy existing furniture business / stock
- Adjoining commercial properties are also for sale combined offering more than 1 acre
Christian MinardsI wish to pen a short note about David Coombes of Ray White Young. My parents had an investment property in Young, a very modest weatherboard cottage that had fallen in to disrepair. The state of the house was shocking and uninhabitable , let alone sale-able. I was charged with appointing an agent, and I spoke with two, one from a very established franchise group and David Coombes from Ray White Young. From the very first phone call there was a distinct difference between the two agents. I explained the situation, that we were based in Sydney, needed to sell the house but also needed to get the house in a vastly improved state to sell for a fair price. David Coombes mobilised carpenters, electricians, handymen, glaziers, cleaners and lawnmowers. He went above and beyond, he was always available on the phone , responded to emails and gave us progress reports. David's approach, knowledge and professionalism was nothing less than 100% David's marketing was flawless, and achieved a sale prior to auction that the family were over the moon with. David Coombes of Ray White Young was our guardian angel and I can not rap him enough. We could not have sold the house for the price we achieved without him, no way in the world. I truly believe that he is an absolute credit to the Ray White Group.