Make your Business Move with Confidence
- Modern, clear span commercial shed premises that absolutely ticks all the boxes!
- Currently occupied by well known local Mad Harry's Power House retail outlet
- Fully compliant & fire-rated premises of hebel clad construction & 30m fire tunnel
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use, premises utilises virtually the entire approx. 765.1sqm's
- High exposure, 16.4m frontage to Lower Boorowa Street business precinct
- Positioned amongst major retailers incl. Big W, Mitre 10 & Super Cheap Auto
- Offered with vacant possession and or option to buy existing business / stock
- Astute buyers note, GST inclusive pricing now plus a $66,000 price reduction
- Need greater space...the adjoining commercial properties are also available for sale
Christian MinardsI wish to pen a short note about David Coombes of Ray White Young. My parents had an investment property in Young, a very modest weatherboard cottage that had fallen in to disrepair. The state of the house was shocking and uninhabitable , let alone sale-able. I was charged with appointing an agent, and I spoke with two, one from a very established franchise group and David Coombes from Ray White Young. From the very first phone call there was a distinct difference between the two agents. I explained the situation, that we were based in Sydney, needed to sell the house but also needed to get the house in a vastly improved state to sell for a fair price. David Coombes mobilised carpenters, electricians, handymen, glaziers, cleaners and lawnmowers. He went above and beyond, he was always available on the phone , responded to emails and gave us progress reports. David's approach, knowledge and professionalism was nothing less than 100% David's marketing was flawless, and achieved a sale prior to auction that the family were over the moon with. David Coombes of Ray White Young was our guardian angel and I can not rap him enough. We could not have sold the house for the price we achieved without him, no way in the world. I truly believe that he is an absolute credit to the Ray White Group.